With the music of Moral Distraída, Sondelvalle , and Kancino, and 20 civil society organizations, the Concausa Festivalwill be held in Santiago, Chile this Saturday, November 25th. It will be free and by second consecutive year will bring together young people aged between 15 to 17 from all Latin America around the sustainable development and poverty overcoming.
The instance seeks to share the selected projects for the new version of this meeting, and also allows the idea exchange among young people of the Metropolitan Region and the 11 selected countries to be part of the meeting; all of this in a recreational environment with music, talks, workshops, and food trucks.
Concausa is an America Solidaria, ECLAC, and UNICEF initiative, that counts with the collaboration of Caserta Foundation and the sponsorship of the Pedro de Valdivia Pre-University School, that aims to know and spread social innovation proposals that young people of America are developing in their communities, appropriating the 2030 Agenda of the United nations and its SDG , a group of global goals to eradicate poverty, protect the planet, and ensure prosperity for all.
18 from 300 proposals were selected from Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haití, México, Paraguay, Perú, and Uruguayto participate in formation activities, ending with a seminary in front of diplomatic and authorities.
Among this, we have home-made biogas generator systems, neighborhood green areas recovery, furniture and toys recycling, sports, yoga, and other types of young people ideas to build a sustainable development against child poverty.
We invite you to know these initiatives and to connect yourself with the creators. Mariana Di Girolamo will be animating along with the best music, this Saturday, November 25th from 15:00 h at Infante 1415, Providencia. . It is free. ¡Don‘t miss it!
1. “Urbanatika: automatic urban orchards”
2. “Monsta: Transforming education through game and innovation”
3. “Amnistía: Sexual and reproductive rights education and empowerment to defend them”
4. “Ciudadano Inteligente: How can we collaborate and work together to make a better world for today and the future? Common good collaboration methodologies”
5. “Amoma: Chilean sign language workshop”
6. “Universidad Catolica del Norte: Quality education in Chile ¡For an among everyone!”
7. “Legado de Chile: Nature conservation in your school”
8. “Qactus: Actors of the future”
9. “Amnistía: Respect and no discrimination to the migrant population”
10. “Join: Dispel myths”