HOW DO I EXPLAIN IT?
Asking yourself these questions will help you communicate your project and its relation with the SDGs:
- Who are we?
- What issues/ themes does my project address and why are they important?
- What is my proposal to solve them? Which SDGs is your project linked to?
- Who benefits from it?
- What are the actions I take to implement it?
- What are the achievements to date?
- What are the results I want to achieve in the mid-term?
Introduce yourself, describe, show.
And always have in mind:
- What matters most is to communicate your idea in a clear and concise way.
- Your motivation and conviction are more powerful than any technical tool.
- You are a team, thinking collaboratively will strengthen your ideas.
HOW DO I SHOW IT?
¡These tools can help you!
– Movie Maker
Examples of videos from other years:
See how adolescents who already participated in CONCAUSA did it in our Youtube channel
BE AN AGENT OF CHANGE IN YOUR COMMUNITY!